Saturday, February 6, 2010

Who is Sisyphus

Between work and writing Book 2 of Operation SERF this weekend, I will not have any free time left for a lengthy political socioeconomic analysis today. If you’re a regular reader of this blog, I would encourage you to purchase a copy of Operation SERF Book 1 since it contains a synthesis of many viewpoints which I have placed within a hypothetical relatively near-future scenario.

My apologies again for forgoing the usual high protein juicy meat post on this blog today as I leave you with this dried out beef jerky link to a character from Greek mythology named Sisyphus. Although the name sounds wimpy, the story is actually quite good. If you chew on it for a while, you’ll get a taste for how it may be applied to empires, politics, and economics.

[Via http://gardenserf.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment